FIELD TRIP FACTORY OFFICIAL RULES - MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST
CONTEST OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF US AND CANADA (EXCEPT IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC).
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve chances of winning. All Field Trip Factory base field trip experiences are free.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Field Trip Factory Monthly Photo Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec)18 years of age and older ("Eligible Participant"). Employees, directors and officers of Field Trip Factory, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, are not eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws. US and Canadian laws govern this Contest.
3. CONTEST TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Contest is run monthly until removed by Field Trip Factory.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is automatic once you complete the official submission form. Each Eligible Participant is entering on behalf of a school or community group and is required to designate a school or organization in the entry. Submissions must be received during the Contest Period. Limit one (1) entry per valid e-mail address per day per unique field trip as designated by the Field Trip Factory Reference Number. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER(S): 1 entry will be randomly selected from the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period each month for one (1) $50 gift certificate. Winning person must live in the United States or Canada. In the event that a potential winner fails or refuses to claim the prize for any reason, or a prize is unclaimed, the prize will be forfeited. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules shall be awarded. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Judges’ decisions final and binding.
6. PRIZES: All prizes will be awarded to the Eligible Participant submitting the winning entry, drawn randomly, each month. There will be one prize awarded monthly. Each prize is a $50 cash gift card and can be used at the discretion of the recipient. Terms and conditions of the gift cards apply.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS FIELD TRIP FACTORY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN, OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN, THE CONTEST AND/OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CONTEST OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for damage to Eligible Participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware, electronic, cable, network, Internet, computer or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website (including, without limitation, Facebook), inability to submit an entry, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or satellite transmissions, server malfunction, or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit an Eligible Participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Contest be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Contest by posting a notice on the Contest Page and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Participant who it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfering with the Contest in any manner. If an Eligible Participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such Eligible Participant's eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Contest via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual's IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited; Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Eligible Participants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses. Eligible Participants may not use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple Eligible Participant. If multiple entries are received from any person or e-mail address, all such entries will be disqualified (or, in the case of game pieces, voided). The use of automated or third-party software or website to enter is prohibited, and any entries made through such methods will be disqualified.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, Eligible Participant and winners agree that: (a) any and disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois or the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Eligible Participant or winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Eligible Participant and winners hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant, winners and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Field Trip Factory.
10. © Copyright 2016 Field Trip Factory. All rights reserved.