Follow the Stars on a Field Trip at your local Hannaford store where they'll guide your group to more nutritious choices.
Each stop on this adventure teaches another valuable lesson.
Children embark on an experience where they'll learn how to make informed food choices using the Guiding Stars™ nutrition navigation system.
Students also discover the importance of the environment and how they can "Go Green" using the 3 Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Field Trips create lasting memories and touch lives long after the trip is over.
- Science: Examine how Hannaford reduces its carbon footprint and what we can do to help
- Math: Measure serving size and calculate cost per serving
- Engineering: Learn where our food comes from - Farm to Table
- Shelf Tags: Discover how Guiding Stars help identify healthier food choices
- Sustainability: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle